Our health depends on more than our eating and drinking habits. To maintain a healthy body weight it is especially important to exercise for at least half an hour a day, in the open air if possible. Not smoking and the proper management of stress situations are also part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain your body weight or if necessary lose any excess weight.
- Eat a variety of foods and enjoy them.
- Exercise for at least half an hour a day.
- Allow yourself regular breaks to recover and pamper yourself.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.